Sunday, December 13, 2009

Merry Christmas from Heaven

Today, at Church, a special lady gave an ornament to my mom, for our family. The ornament is pewter and says "I love you all dearly, Now don't shed a tear, I'm spending my Christmas With Jesus this year." and is accompanied by this poem:


**click on it to make it larger!

How beautiful is that? Thanksgiving was so hard and when my husband stood up before we ate and said "I'd like to propose a toast to Kraig......" we all cried. The Christmas season has been even tougher but we continue to go on. As he would want us too. We continue to find strength and love and hope in Jesus as well.

Wishing you and yours a very blessed holiday season.

xxoo

4 comments:

  1. Thinking of you during this season, and always, Lisa. Hugs to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sherry and family I have been thinking of you and wanted to wish you a wonderful Christmas Season and a joyful New Year!
    May your celebrations be merry
    Your heart be light
    Your Christmas happy
    Your Season bright.

    May Joy be your gift at Christmas
    and may Faith, Hope and Love
    be your treasures in the New Year.

    I wish you Love, Joy, Peace, and Faith
    Today, Tomorrow and Always.
    XOXO

    Always,
    your friend in Jesus, Skyler, aka BlueSaffronSky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Lisa ~
    Kraig's love continues to radiate. The poem is beautiful, as is the gift you gave your mother. I also wish you love, joy, peace, faith, and hope today, tomorrow and always. I send my love as we celebrate the birth of our Savior.
    ~ Your friend in Christ

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful Lisa! How special of them to do for you. Merry Christmas! I hope 2010 brings you much peace, love, understanding and happiness!!

    Hugs,
    Cheryl (cher12861 from Flickr)

    ReplyDelete